Sunday, March 4, 2007

Signing On





Since much of my life revolves around signs (I teach American Sign Language at a local community college), you'd think I'd be able to figure out how to "sign-on" to this blog and write something. It took my techie friend Carol, who lives in Virginia, to figure it out for me. Thanks.



My days flip by one after the other with only one goal these days: weight loss. This is yet another constant theme in my life. When I hit an all time high of, well..I won't tell you how high, I freaked and went on a diet almost immediately. As you can see from this pic, I am hiding behind my friend Carol (who is a total fitness guru). Now that I've lost 18+ lbs, I won't be hiding much longer. I want to lose 50 lbs before I'm 50 in November. Between counting calories and walking, I think I can do it. Bebe the new dog in my life is helping me by letting me walk her daily.



That's my day.

No comments: